2019 Multi Tasting Networking Meeting at Clinton Martin Park
Cybersecurity for Small Businesses
Bring your business card!
Learn how to protect yourself and your business from the various cybersecurity threats at the next chamber meeting!
- Have you ever wondered how someone can find information on you to steal your identity or hack your computer and steal sensitive information?
- Do you know what the Dark Web is, why it exists, and what information can be found there?
- Do you know why using a password with your kids name in it or some variation of your initials a pet’s name and an important year are all bad choices?
- Did you know that public Wi-Fi hotspots such as those found at popular coffee shops, hotels and airports are not safe to use?
- Did you know that you provided your personal information over 100 times?
- Want to know what hackers are generally after, and the techniques they use to hack you?
Don’t sit around and search for the answers. Come to the next chamber meeting and let Anand Mohabir a cybersecurity expert, ethical hacker, and lover of all things technical and security-related provide answers for these questions, and more. Anand will provide a fun and informative talk that will leave you wondering why you didn’t register earlier
Please register your FREE guest!
(One free business guest per member, additional guests welcome at $25 p.p.)